Lancaster University Management School and London Creative and Digital Fusion present this 2 day fully funded workshop aimed at ambitious, high growth potential SMEs who wish to create a strategic planning document for pitching.
It is aimed at ambitious, high growth potential SMEs who wish create a strategic planning document for pitching, business planning and road mapping the activities needed to achieve their Business goals.
IMPORTANT: to get a place at the workshop, please register at the Eventbrite link.
- Learn how to use the Business Model Canvas to create, analyse and deploy Business Models
- Learn how to use the Value Proposition Canvas to analyse Customer segments and create compelling Value Propositions to suit your chosen target markets, products and services
- Understand why business model thinking is important today.
Learn, apply and master a systematic approach to business model innovation, using the business model canvas (www.businessmodelgeneration.com), which is practiced by leading innovators around the world.
The two days will provide you with tools and techniques to allow you to:
- Learn how to design Business Models and Value Propositions with the Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas
- Understand the components of a business model and why they are important today
- Learn how to apply a practical visual language to describe, challenge, and design business models.
- Appreciate powerful examples of business model innovation, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and social entrepreneurship ventures
- Analyse the environment around your Business Model and how external factors can affect your business model delivery.
- Understand how innovative business models can transform industries.
For eligibility information please visit