This class is 60% theory and 40% labs and is held in classroom. This session comes with a certification opportunity included in the delivery, at the end of the second day. The course is held in English.Who Should Attend
System administrators using or about to use Varnish, application developers writing web applications that are going to work well with Varnish.Prerequisites
- Basic command line knowledge on UNIX-like systems.
- Some programming or scripting experience is recommended but not required.
- Introduction to the Varnish architecture and concept
- Installing and starting Varnish
- Using the management interface
- Monitoring Varnish
- Tunable Parameters
Training is delivered by Training Partner: Zenika