A gathering of the biggest innovators, game-changers and digital enablers within the global entrepreneurial community
On 9th October 2014 we are holding our 13th EntrepreneurCountry Forum in partnership with Santander Breakthrough and Dell.
We are excited to be hosting one of the UK's largest networking events for digital savvy fast growth companies, leading corporates and investors. In addition to a full day of networking, delegates can look forward to hearing from a variety of high calibre, inspirational speakers, allowing them to gain valuable tips on taking your business to the next level.
Schedule for the day
Details to follow shortly.
Read about our greatest entrepreneurcountry forum moments here.
Watch our forum trailer.
A host of top venture capitalists and leading corporates will be in attendance giving you the perfect opportunity to network and showcase your business.
We will be joined by representatives from: Santander, Dell, IBM, UKTI, Grant Thornton, Cisco, Invest HK, Bloom VC, FileMaker, Penningtons Manches LLP, Smith & Williamson, Pcubed, Crowdcube
• One of the UK’s largest networking events for leading corporates, digital savvy high-growth companies and investors
• 400 key decision makers in attendance, allowing you to make new contacts, secure leads, share/pitch ideas and meet old friends
• Fully catered with food and refreshments
• Exhibition stands, giveaways and competition
* Please note, once you register for this event your email contact details may be held by UK Trade & Investment and IBM and used to contact you by email for marketing purposes. If you do not want to your contact details to be used in this way please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com