Join us for an inspirational one-day conference featuring an action-packed programme of speakers, workshops and activities for women who want to climb the career ladder towards senior and leadership roles, or own their own business.
Whether you work in government, corporate or not-for-profit, this is an event that will challenge the way you view your career and inspire you to leap onto the next rung.
As the number of career opportunities for women grows in the UK, this event will shine a light on the women and businesses that are leading the way. You will be able to choose the most relevant talks, workshops and activities to best support your development.
- Marion King, President UK & Ireland, Mastercard
- Lara Morgan, CEO, Company Shortcuts, and former CEO, Pacific Director
- Lynne Franks, Women’s Empowerment Guru
- Andy Woodfield, Partner, PwC
- Lynne Parker, Founder, Funny Women
- Emma Stroud, Pitch Perfect
- Dale Stafford, The Principle Department
- Struan Robertson, performance coach and founder, Be-A-Ten Ltd
- Vanessa Vallely, founder, We Are the City
- Melanie Richards, KPMG
- Sarah Wood, Unruly
You'll also have the opportunity to get a free headshot photograph from John Cassidy, The Headshot Guy.
The day will end with a fashion show with all profits donated toSmart Works, a charity that provides high-quality interview clothes, styling advice and interview training to women seeking employment or on low incomes.
"It gives me great pleasure to support Women 1st @ IFB 2014 and its contribution towards supporting women in business in the UK.” - Amanda Wills, managing director, Virgin Holidays
Don't miss out, book your ticket now!
Women Inspiring the Economy is a collaborative event in association with the International Festival for Business 2014 and Women 1st.