This practical, half-day workshop will show you how to create and maintain a successful blog. The course is perfect for anyone (freelancers, business owners, content creators/website managers) who would like to gain the skills to market their blog, increase their online visibility and gain traction to their brand.
Learn SEO techniques that can drive traffic to your blog. Discover your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that will make your blog stand out in your industry. Find out how to write compelling posts that people will want to share, and get tips on marketing your blog to a wider readership.
The course comes with a manual, free blog writing templates and free post-training support.
No technical skills required. Just the willingness to learn in a comfortable and fun environment.
By the end of the workshop, you'll be able to:
- Market your blog effectively and gain a wider readership for your blog
- Know the type of content your target audience likes
- Plan your blog content, so your blog posts will be consistent Know how to get blog ideas so you’re never stuck
- Discover your Unique Selling Proposition that will make your blog stand out
- Write compelling blog posts that people will want to share
- Write engaging blog posts that can increase your visitor–customer conversions
Workshop fee: £200